Pivot Shoes with white cam for spiral balance with blue tip 5/8"

A home owner from Nova Scotia Canada says:
I have ten windows in my home with Boreal windows which I think is a line from VinylTech. They are about 22 years old and many of these plastic pivot shoes have failed. They have split at the bottom and now the cams pull out when the windows are lowered.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The company that was making your pivot shoe has gone out of business but we have a replacement pivot shoe 15-121 that is 1-1/4" wide by 9/16" thick. Please compare our dimensions to your pivot shoe. We will need to see the pivot bar with dimensions to make sure that they will work with our pivot shoe. Thank you!

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.