Pivot 'T'

A home owner from Roanoke says:
I have (6) broken pivot parts on my windows. Thinking they are MW Windows installed in 2002. Don't know why they have broken while cleaning. Maybe in need of lubrication? Hope you can help!
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I believe we can help you with this. Look over our 26-400 pivot bar. Check to see if our measurements match yours.
A home owner from Roanoke,va says:
Manuela:

It looks like a 26-400. I am having trouble removing the bar from inside the window. Any special tool needed? Going to need a few of the slides (see photo). What is the best lubrication to use on pivots? Think I will need 12 pivot bars and 2 slides.

Look forward to your response.
Tilt channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Are you referring to the balance? If so, it's not hard to remove these at all. No special tools are needed.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.