Pivot Window Lock

A handy person from Sterling, CO says:
The Pivot Shoe Window lock like this on the other side has broken, the grey cam broke off. The label in the other picture is all I could find identifying the window. Do you think you have this part? What other information might you need. Also, a few hints on removing the other part as it seems to be very stuck in the spot it is at would be great. Thanks Traci
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180509_123955.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Traci. What you are showing us a pivot shoe, very similar to our 15-175, that uses a Series 152 coil spring. Your actual shoe in the photo is in the locked position. If you place a slot screwdriver in the metal center cam and turn it away from you, it will slide up. Be careful that this doesn't shoot up on you. I say this because the coil spring that's attached to it is under tension. If you would like further assistance, please see our media guide on this page for further help. 

A quick learner from Sterling co says:
Thank you. Yes this one is not broken. I Need to replace the other side as the cam is broken. Do you have a replacement part for this?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, our 15-175 shoe. If the cam is the only thing that's broken, then you only need the shoe. You can reuse your springs.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.