Pivot bar

A home owner from Chesapeake VA says:

I am looking for a pivot bar for series 9555 DH. I just had to replace the coil balance shoe on the opposite side and purchased the 15-180 so the pivot bar should go with that shoe.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 41463AE4-4F26-4FF3-A7FD-2B1A1CB05D37.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 26-360 to start. Based on past discussions I think this might be the pivot bar you're working for, but I can't read your measuring tape accurately enough to confirm this. Compare the dimensions listed on the product page with your old part and see if you think this might work for you.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm not quite sure what a stop means in this context. Are you referring to those little nubs sticking out of the sides of the pivot bar? If so, that measurement doesn't really matter. What's more important is that the hole placement is the same. 

The 26-360 has three holes; measuring from the center of each hole, they are 15/16", 1-3/8", and 2" back from the front end of the pivot bar. As long as one of those spacings match yours, you should be good to go.

A home owner from Chesapeake VA says:
What is the distance from the head to the stop on the 26-360?
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.