Pivot bar

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
This pivot par is from a double hung window, which I believe to be "Alside" brand. It's just under three inches in length and hooks into the bracket shown in the picture. My tenant has broken two of them which I obviously need to replace.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4590.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4596.JPEG
A quick learner from San Francisco says:
FYI - the bar is slightly under 3-inches in length.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry exact replacements for the hardware in your photos. Your pivot shoe is similar to our 26-241 but without the same offset tip, I can't guarantee that it would work for your application.

If you know who manufactured these windows, you may want to reach out to them directly and see if they can help you find replacements for these pivot bars. Thank you!

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.