Pivot bar

A quick learner from Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 says:
Hi,

Need to replace pivot bars on most of my windows. I would be looking for 10 sets or 20 bars.

I do know this is 3" long and L-shaped.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210616_115533.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks a lot like our 26-241 Pivot Bar to me. Look it over and see if you think this could work for you. 

A home owner from Michigan, USA says:
Can the 3" PIVOT BAR (Product Code: 26-241) be used for the pivot shoe 15-111? If not, would you please let me know the PIVOT BAR code? Thanks.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we've seen the 15-111 and 26-241 used together before. Still, you want to be absolutely sure these match the original components in your window before proceeding. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.