Pivot bar

A quick learner from Ottawa Canada says:
Part #2074 or #1498
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The 26-416 pivot bar is the closest I could find. Let me know what you think!
A landlord from Saint Johnsbury, Vermont says:
I have the same old pivot bar that he inquired about. The markings on them are 'R 2074 1497' and 'L 2074 1498'. Your 26-416 has all the same dimensions, except for the overall length and hole spacing, which is greater. My length is 1-15/16". I think your 24-416 would work. It would just slide in farther, and require another hole drilled for the inner screw. Do you possibly have a pivot bar that's identical to mine? I would be ordering about 8 pairs.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220907_180753.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately do not have an identical match to this pivot bar. The 26-416 remains our best option at this time, though there is unfortunately no guarantee that it will work. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.