Pivot bar ID help

A landlord from minneapolis minnesota says:
Hello, my window has the pivot pins broken off so I do not have a sample to help me order replacements. I did take a picture of the slot the pin fits into and wanted to know if you can help me identify the proper pivot pin on this no-name window.
User submitted picture of window pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting in our discussion board! Please take a look at our 26-310 Pivot Bar Pair. See if it measures up to your sample; if not, you may have to upload a more detailed photo of your original bar to help us identify it, one in which it is fully removed from the window.
A home owner from Montgomery, AL says:
I had the same problem. I had several windows that did not operate because the pivot bars were broken or missing. After checking each window I was able to find and remove 1 pivot bar. It was that pivot bar that helped me identify a suitable replacement and order the parts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.