Pivot Shoe ID

A quick learner from Oshkosh says:
I've put pivot bar 8254 in my cart but I also need the receivers/holders for the bars They are for a tilt in window. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1A898D57-6F08-4A58-920D-ABD2D48E39FC.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like our 15-167 Pivot Shoe. Compare the dimensions with your old shoe and see if you concur.

You rock!! That's it. Thanks so much for your help. You don't have installation instructions for the shoe do you?
I'll complete my order and you have a wonderful day!
Barbara
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for the kind words Barbara. Check out this video below. It's not exactly the same pivot shoe, but the principles for removing and replacing it are essentially the same. 

You are killing it with this help! Totally what I needed. Now instead of telling you to have a great day, I think you've earned some paid time off. Tell the boss I said so!
Thank you!!!???
Profile picture of Bob

I heartily agree with your suggestion and I hope my boss will too. Let us know if you need anything else.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.