Pivot bar no longer?

A quick learner from USA says:
A Swisco rep told me this shoe isn't around anymore. Do you have something that would work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kannan 4 pivot bar.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named kannan 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kannan 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kannan 3 side.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The rep you spoke to is correct, your pivot shoe hasn't been made in a long time. The only thing we carry that may work is our 15-167. The dimensions are a little different but still very close (1" wide but 17/32" thick instead of 1/2"). The biggest inhibiting factor is the style of the metal cam. If you do want to try our 15-167, then you'd have to also change the pivot bar to match it; something like our 26-021 is probably your best bet.

Look these two parts over and se what you think. Please keep in mind that I can't guarantee that these will work but I do think they're our best options for you.

A home owner from USA says:
Thank you Tom and team. I am willing to try your recommendation.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.