Pivot bar and balance bar replacement

A home owner from Phila, PA says:
Hello - I need replacement pivot bars and balance bars for both sides of my wood sash (I think it's a trimline brand). The number written on the pivot bar is 1603 or 603 and the number written on the balance bar (I think its a block and tackle) is 36F BSF OF. The balance bar is 36" long and the cord broke. The window sash measures height of 39" and width of 41" Do you have these parts? I also need instructions on how to install - especially where the top of the balance bar should be secured. It was hooked onto a clip, but the clip isn't very secure at the top of the casing. thanks!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the balance, check out our S770-36 and see if this is a good match for your existing balances. Check out the video below for help on how to install:
As for the tilt bar, see our 26-310. I think this is similar but see if you agree.
A home owner from Phila, PA says:
Hi, i purchased tilt bar 26-310. it doesnt fit. it is short on both sides and the screws dont line up to the wooden sash. do you have any other thoughts on other tilt bars that might fit? I can mail you my original broken tilt bar if that helps. thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear our pivot bar didn't work. Before you mail it in, let's see if we can't figure it out here. It would be faster. Check out the dimensions of our pivot bar below and tell me exactly how they differ from your own.

Detail of 26-310
Detail of 26-310

A home owner from Philly says:
In the attached picture, I've noted the measurements of the original pivot bar. Also note, the screw heads are counter sunk in my original part. Part # 26-310 did not have counter sunk screws. Hope this helps. let me know what else you may need. thanks alot.
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience. Unfortunately, after extensive research, we have been unable to find an exact match for this pivot bar. The closest possible replacement we have is our 26-310. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
A quick learner from Bethesda, MD says:
Home owner from Philly, did you ever find a solution? I'm looking for the exact pivot bar #1603 for my trimline window.

Thanks!
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.