Pivot bar and holder

A handy person from West Covina, california says:
I purchased a house a year ago and there is no sticker to identify the window brand I need to get some pivot bar and pivot bar holders for the bottom of window. The top part takes your part number 26-243 and 26-244 and the bottom slot looks the same as the top and that they modified the top pieces with a pivot bar for the bottom. I can't find replacement pivot bar holders for my windows do you know or have any recommendations for the pivot bar holder and bar itself. Thank you
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like 26-373 pivot bar could possibly be what you are looking for but only if the latches are actually SWISCO product code 26-371. If this does not match the needed replacement hardware, please reply to this discussion thread with a detailed picture of your hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.