Pivot bars and Lock Latches for my Double Hung Windows

A quick learner from Sanford, FL says:

The pivot bar and lock latches have broken on the right side of one window. Would like to replace them.

Larry 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 60789526790__DCCF497E-C908-4DAF-8ED0-B3D64B29A125.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 60789548010__CB8A4318-CBF4-4180-9510-B2F555F43759.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2557.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2558.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2559.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Larry! We have two products that are very similar to your old parts. See our 26-402 pivot bar and 26-442 tilt latch pair. Carefully look over our photos and information and let me know if you agree.

Yes. Do you have the latch in Grey?

Larry
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we are not able to supply the tilt latch in alternate colors. I apologize for the inconvenience.

How do I order the equipment? Do you have them in stock?
Profile picture of Tom

Both products I mentioned are in stock, yes. You can order directly from our site at your convenience.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.