Pivot block bar & Pivot block shoe for Kinco Model 9750 winow

A home owner from Jefferson NY (Schoharie county) says:
Hi: I've got a couple of broken pivot block bar's that I need to replace (I'd also like to know how to put them in). The window is single hung & it's inside detention is 53" x 28 3/8". I've included pictures of the window & the broken pivot block bars. One of the pivot block shoes is also broken. Both parts look tricky to install & any help there would be appreciated. Thanks. John
Pivot bar
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The pivot bar for your Kinco window is our 26-327. Don't be concerned with the three holes; the most important hole distance is the one your sash uses. Please compare our measurements to yours and let us know what you think.
A handy person from Jefferson NY (Schoharie county) says:
Hello Again: I purchased the pivot bar & shoe lock (the measurements are fine). Thanks for that, but I do have just one more question. Is there any easy way of installing these? John.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi John: Please take a look at the media guides I posted for you on the right.
A handy person from Jefferson NY (Schoharie county) says:
Thanks Paul:

That will help!

John
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.