Pivot bracket that screws into the floor

A home owner from Voorhees, NJ says:
we are rehanging a metal bifold door and the bracket that mounts to the floor rusted away and we need a replacement part. Looking at the parts on the site I don't believe it is shown. It is the pivot bracket into the floor. I would need the screws as well
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but I would need to see pictures of the hardware in question first before we can recommend anything. Please also tell me its dimensions. Finally, if you see any stamps or markings, that would be a big help, too.
A quick learner from Voorhees NJ says:
Hi Tom. I have a photo of the post that mates with the missing bracket. The plastic end that would go into the bracket is 3/8" in diameter.
I also included a sticker that was on the back of the door if that helps you identify the door model at all.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I recognize this. I believe that you have a Benchmark bi-fold door. The bottom threaded pin could be our 21-002. If so, you can also use our 21-044 for the other guide pins. See what you think.
A quick learner from voorhees NJ says:
The 21-002 and 044 look just like the pin I have in my hand in the photo for sure. But its not the pin that I need. It's the floor-mounted bracket that they go into. The old bracket rusted away. What is the fllor bracket's item # that works with this pin?
Profile picture of Paul
Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood. See our 21-209 for the appropriate bracket.
A quick learner from Voorhees NJ says:
That looks just about right. I'm drilling into a wood floor though. Will that screw be appropriate? It looks like a flat-bottomed screw rather than a wood screw. Let me know if thats an option or if I would need to just go buy a wood screw for it.
Profile picture of Paul
Benchmark uses a track on the bottom like they have on the top. They also don't use a corner bracket.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.