Pivot joint replacement

A quick learner from Dracut, MA says:
I am trying to replace the pivot joints in 4 of my tilt windows. I already ordered spiral balances, but I'm having a hard time finding a pivot shoe that works in my existing frame. (I have included a picture of the end of one of the old balances for reference, the new ones will match the size/style.)

There were no visible markings on my existing hardware.
The pivot joints measure 1 1/4" x 2", and the width from the back of the shoe to the front of the outward-facing legs is between 3/4" and 13/16". Please get back to me with any suggestions!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4224A314-128F-4D64-9FFB-F1FB68707E21.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7B4D6210-B31D-4F51-B0B2-CCED7C606E20.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AE498EE8-F511-4D09-8496-6A12F3FAF257.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I unfortunately don't recognize this pivot shoe off the top of my head. To further help you, we need the width and height of the pivot bar that fits into the nylon center cam in the pivot shoe. I will also like the depth of the window track.

Since I can't find this pivot shoe, my thinking is that I can find you a substitute that fits in the same space and works with the same hardware. Knowing that information will let me find something that fits that criteria.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.