Pivot lock shoes

A handy person from Virginia says:
The photos do not indicate the overall dimensions very well. As best I can tell the shoes are 2 inches high by 3/8 inch thick by 1 inch wide. It was hard to really accurately measure the width. Hopefully 1inch will fit without being too tight. It looks like your part number 15-045 will work but I wonder if the 31/32 inch width unit may be better if it needs to slide with less friction.

Do I have to measure the inside slot dimensions to confirm these will work with the pivot bars I have?

Let me know what item would work the best given the photos.
Thanks
Pivot shoe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We think that it is a great idea for you to provide us with the width and height measurements of the center cam. If you can also show us the tilt bar on the sash that fits into it, that would also be beneficial.
A handy person from Virginia says:
The internal dimensions of the Cam is 5/16 inch by 3/16 inch. See photo. Pivot bar photos with ruler are also attached.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
After seeing your photos with dimensions, I am suggesting our 15-212 pivot shoe because it will accept your larger size pivot bar in its center cam. Please compare the dimensions to yours and see if it could work.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.