Pivot pin

Professional from St. Johnsbury
May 2, 2024 11:21 am
We are trying to figure out what these are and if we can get some new ones. Customer stated they are from 20 yr old Foley windows. Is there any way you can let us know what they are we think they are pivot pins.
Pivot1 Pivot2 Pivot3
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
May 6, 2024 10:54 am


I agree that the parts shown in your photos appear to be pivot bars, which connect the bottom corners of the sash to the window jamb. We can't be sure of the correct replacement based on damaged parts but we've related a few similar options on the page to help you get started. Take a look at the related videos and dimensions shown on our product pages to determine if one of them matches an intact version of the pivot bar you need for this repair. Thank you! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts