Pivot pin, release latche

A home owner from Belmar, NJ says:
Hello,
The pivot pin is 2 3/8" long and 3/4" wide.
The screw holes are 1 3/16" and 1 7/8" o/c from the pin side. I would appreciate
Any help you can provide in supplying me with this part.
It is the pivot pin for a double hung tilt in window.

I also need to replace the spring-loaded release clips/latch on the top of the sash. I have not removed these yet however.
The second photo is of the latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191006_202210.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191006_203031.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 26-376 Sash Pivot. For your internal tilt latches, we'd need to see them out to see if we have them; but you honestly may be better off converting to surface mount tilt latches like our 26-228 and 26-229. See the video below.

A home owner from Belmar, NJ says:
Hi,
I just received my order. There were no screws included with the tilt latches.
The window sash pivots are replacements so I have the screws for them. But the tilt latches are "add-ons" therefore I do not have the screws. Please advise. Thanks

Alan
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

There is a "Helpful tip" placed below the 26-229 and 26-228 latches store page. I will copy and paste that tip for your review. 

Helpful Tip!

This part does not include new fasteners. Do not throw away your original screws, you will need them for the installation of your new part.

If you do not happen to have your original screws, you may always visit your local hardware store where they can assist with replacement screws. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.