Pivot pins

A quick learner from United States says:
Thanks for responding to my question. The pins currently in the door are 7/16" in diameter at the bottom, and the collar is 1 3/8" long, so your suggested 23-118 part is too small.

I think that the problem with the door is less the pins, and more the roller/washer plastic bit that slides back-and-forth in the track (the second picture I sent you). So far, all the pins I have looked at had this piece permanently attached to the pin, which would make installation difficult. The hole in this piece is about 1/4", to accommodate the top of the pin.

Do you have such a part? Also do you have any of the plastic washers as shown in the left hand pin in the photo I sent you? I think having a couple of these could take up some of the slack between the door and the track.

Thanks for your help,
JB
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door roller.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door pins.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. Sorry that the 23-118 won't work for you. Take a look at the 23-115. This has a 7/16" housing. The top nylon guide looks like the 21-174. Please compare with your old hardware. As for the nylon washer, I'm afraid we don't carry this part, but go to your nearest hardware store. They may be able to help you out.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.