Pivot shoe

A quick learner from Mahopac, NY says:
Tilt sash window pivot shoe is broken and metal coil is released from both sides. Window does not stay open. Have not tried to remove parts yet. Seems to be 9/16 thick and 1 1/2" high. Thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D548E922-3F98-4D27-AB77-335175F9411A.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see an undamaged pivot shoe removed from the window, including the exact width and thickness, to compare to our selection. We'll relate a video to assist you. Thank you!

Thank you I will do that this weekend and share with you.
Hi,

I was finally able to get the pivot shoe out of the window. Hopefully you can assist. Coil does not catch onto upper unit still in window. Need 2.

1 1/4" wide
3/4" thick

Thank you!
Dina
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Your photos resemble our 15-175 pivot shoe, which works with the S152 coil springs, but I'd recommend double-checking the thickness to make sure they match the 9/16" thickness of the 15-175 matches yours. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.