Pivot shoe

A quick learner says:
My pivot shoes have red turning centers. I didnt see that color option/size?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

When determining the correct pivot shoe, the color of the center cam is not an important factor. The most important components needed when looking for the right pivot shoe are knowing the width, height, and thickness. If you would like some assistance, please remove your pivot shoe from the window and upload photos of the pivot shoe for us to see. Please be sure to also include the measurements. Thank you.

A quick learner from Upton, MA. says:

Hello below are the dimensions of the pivot shoe (are there rights ad lefts?
.625" deep x 2.065" tall x 1.250 wide
.920 deep where the red part is

Ray
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190406_163945.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190406_164006.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190406_164030.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you, Ray! This looks like our 15-048 pivot shoe. Start with this and let me know if this would be a good match. I think it will, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

A quick learner from Upton, MA. says:
Looks close. The 1" dimension measures .920 or a little over 1/16 difference
Profile picture of Casey

Ah, I see. In that case... how about our 15-202? The top is a little different from yours at first glance, though now that I'm looking at yours a little closely it may not be as different as it seems. I think I should have recommended this first. Look it over and see what you think!

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.