Pivot shoe and connector on window

A quick learner says:
Hey,

I have a house with vinyl windows that need parts like the parts in photos. I need the pivot shoes and the little metal connector that attaches to the window itself.

JW
A contractor from GA says:
I found the pivot bars. Just need some direction on that show that it fits into.

JW
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. We will provide as much assistance we can for this. The installation hole on your pivot bar looks to be 1" in from the tip. Therefore, we'd like for you to look into our 26-454 as a replacement. We do also recognize your balance shoe. They are used on both the Series 775 and Series 860 balances. We placed a helpful media guide on this page that shows you how to install the balance with your type of shoe. Take a look and let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You're welcome! Thanks for coming to SWISCO.

A contractor from GA says:
Perfect. You guys are the best!
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.