Pivot shoes

A handy person from Cape May, New Jersey says:
I am looking for Pivot Shoes for this window but don't know the manufacturer. Can you help me?

Thanks

John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello and thank you for your patience with us. With your pivot shoe still installed in the window, we cannot make an accurate recommendation on a replacement. You will need to remove the part completely out of the window and upload photos of the shoe for us to see. We will also need for you to type out the width, height, and thickness measurement. I am going to include a video below if one of the more common ways to remove the pivot shoe from the window. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for replying back to us with photos. Your pivot shoe does in fact look very close to our 15-231 pivot shoe. You just want to confirm your measurements are a match. If so, you can place an order directly on our website, or contact the customer service department and place an order over the phone. 

A handy person from Cape May, New Jersey says:

I have removed the broken pivot shoes. I also removed one that is still intact. See photos

It is 2"x1-1/4"x9/16"

I think it is the 15-231

Should I just order it online?

Thanks

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 055D98F8-1BC7-4D90-8DD0-3BBE98246DD6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B8BED36-1E63-4095-A997-7C3C0AD1A2B6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 703E83F0-2AD9-4340-8E3F-E260522F5309.jpeg
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.