Pivot shoes

A contractor from Delaware/Florida says:

A friend here in Florida needs several new pivot shoes. The windows have 21" black tip spiral balances. The windows are hurricane compliant with Very heavy IG units. As you can see in my photos, the shoe is the drop in pivot bar type style. Your 15-015 shoe is the same size as these. Do you have any available shoes to match mine? If not, I could use the 15-015 but would most likely have to change the pivot bars also. There is no problem changing the pivot bars, but I failed to look at them while I assessed his situation.

Thank you for your expertise in this. Steve 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 792D9384-EBC6-48A9-AB76-F7E2AED64AF2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CDD088B8-F962-4E68-AE08-D2993068991B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BEF0A88F-8876-4935-9841-42A29F51ACFB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 74C7BB8B-EF4C-4F45-9E8E-EDA2D35C9893.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Steve! It looks like the Corner Locking Pivot Carrier 15-210 might be what you need. Compare the 15-210's dimensions to what you have now and let me know what you think.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.