Pivot shoes for F type balance

A home owner from England says:
​We are a company based in England, UK. I am trying to source a pivot shoe (see attachment). Can you supply the pivot shoe or do you know of a company who may supply this product. If is operated by means of a bent nose on the pivot bar. Note that where the F type balance enters the pivot block the entry points are not at an angle the are at 90 degrees to the pivot shoe.
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a very odd set up that I'm not familiar with. We have a possible substitute we can offer, but I cannot guarantee it will work. See our 15-135 pivot shoe, which I think should accept your pivot bar. You will need to replace the window balance with our Series 600 (5/8" tube) spiral balance. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)