Pivot and Weatherstrip

A quick learner from Melbourne, Fl says:
Pivot ---- This part slides into the bottom of the window to allow tiltig the window in for cleaning or removal.

Weatherstrip ---- This is the weather strip that slides into a channel on the bottom of the window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivit.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weatherstrip.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. The changing in the weather has brought with it an upsurge in customer requests. I know it was a long wait, but we appreciate you hanging in there for us.

I think we can help with this hardware. Now, we have nothing exactly like either of the two parts you've shown us, but we do have a couple that are similar.

For the pivot bar, see our 26-326. I think this might even be a modern version of your older style. Look it over and let me know if the dimensions match up.

For the weatherstripping, this looks like it could be something like the 58-182 or 58-183, but it's hard to tell. The only way to identify weatherstripping is by looking at a clear shot of the end profile. I can't make yours out, exactly. If you don't think either of those samples match, please show us a clearer shot of the end profile so that we can make out the shape. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.