Plastic Clips that holds spring when Window is removed on a Nuprime Window

A home owner from Sheboygan, WI says:
We have D209.812 D213.676 Nuprime All-Season Windows throughout our house. Over the years from removing the windows for washing the Plastic Clips that holds the springs in place when the window is removed has broken out on a couple of the windows making them hard to remove and keep the spring in place. Do you have replacement clips for this model of window?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We would need some pictures of the clips that you are trying to replace to make a good recommendation. Thank you. 

A home owner from Sheboygan, WI says:

below are 3 pictures of the channel we have in our windows, they look like they could be your replacement part 19-002 from the video I watched on your site. If you agree this is the channel Balance top I need I would also need to order the 62-005 Rivet for each Channel I purchase. Hopefully you can tell from the pictures what Channel I have.

Thanks again for you assistance.

Gary

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180329_132054441.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I agree, the 19-002 looks perfect. This can be installed using a 62-005 rivet, if that's the route you want to take. See our video below, you may find it helpful. 

How to replace a channel balance attachment
How to replace a channel balance attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.