Plastic Glass Panel Retainer for a China Hutch

A quick learner from Portland Oregon says:
Hello,

My plastic retainer holding my glass panel on my curio broke. I was wondering if you have a replacement for it. I sent a few pictures for your review.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180407_221114.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180407_221330.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there,

Take a look at our 32-314 glass retainer clip. This one is made of metal and lasts longer than the plastic ones. I replaced the plastic clips on my china cabinet at home using this part. What is nice about this clip is that it is adjustable depending on the thickness of the glass. We also carry a 32-325 clear clip. See which one you prefer and let us know if you have any more questions. 

A quick learner from Damascus OR says:
Is the clear plastic retainer adjustable as well... ? If not will this retainer be long enough based on my pictures sent that it will hold glass in place.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid the 32-325 is not adjustable. I can't tell for sure if the 32-314 will be long enough, as I cannot make out the total length of your clip based on your photo. We have detailed measurements on the 32-314 store page you can use as a reference, though. If you need clarification on any of the measurements we show, let me know.

SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.