Plastic Gliders on Sliding Mirror Doors

A home owner from Ottawa says:
The plastic gliders on our sliding mirrors doors are broken and we cannot find similar replacement parts. See photo
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. Unfortunately, I don't believe this exact part is still available. It's very old May I see how it attaches to the door? That will allow us to find something similar. Do you also know the diameter of the wheel?

A home owner from Ottawa says:
Included herein is a photo of how it is attached to the door and this one still has the plastic glider. As you see it is not a wheel but a rectangular glider tha is about 1 1/2 in. By about 7/8 in.
The problen is the pin holding the glider is riveted so we cannot remove it to add a new glider
Thank you for replying to my question.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Looking at this new photo, our 23-090 come to mind. Take a look to see if this could work for your closet door. Some other parts to consider are our 23-038 or 23-044. I cannot guarantee any of these will work, but we don't have anything closer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.