Plastic "H" shaped part needed

A handy person from Charleston, SC says:
Good morning, I would like to know the number of this part that is in my attachment. Any information you could give me would be helpful.
Thank you
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Denice. Is this for a Pella brand window? If so, I think you'd be interested in our 39-363 pivot plate hinge shoe. This looks very similar to the pictured part, but look it over carefully before you make your decision, just in case.
A handy person from Charleston, SC says:
Hello, I think i have found the part i need. You were very helpful. I will be ordering them unless i can find them locally.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)