Plastic Part That Goes Into the Top of A Window Channel Balance

A home owner from Torrance, CA says:
I need two of these - Do you have this, or something close?
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 18-127 and see if this can work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)