Plastic Snap-In Window Glazing

A home owner from Antioch, CA says:
I am renovating a house with old double pane windows that has snap-in glazing. I have no idea who the manufacturer is. One of the windows has deteriorated, cracked glazing that I need to replace. I have attached pictures. The measurements are approximate as the part is warped. I can tell when removing the broken glazing that the first lip (small) that goes into the groove of the window frame seems to be the most important part holding it into the groove.

Do you think you have a replacement part that would work? I will send a sample if necessary, but wanted to see if you could identify the correct part via photos first.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Laurie. I'm not familiar with this style of glazing. Could you perhaps use our 55-080? This seems similar, but different enough that I'm not sure if it will work. Our 55-127 may also be an applicable substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)