Plastic Window guide piece

A home owner from Lexington KY says:
The part is plastic, located in upper right corner of window that prevents window from coming off the rail. Part contains a spring in it.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say, but start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244. Just make sure that our style and dimensions match yours. You may want to compare our information to an undamaged latch to confirm.
A home owner from Lexington says:
Thank you very much. I will start with this
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)