Plastic Window rollers

A quick learner from USA says:
I have old sliding glass aluminum windows and the rollers appear to be plastic. I have attached some photos of the part I am looking for (which was unfortunately in pieces) as well as the type of window. I was wondering if you are able to identify the part and if so whether you carry this hardware.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say for sure, but I would start by looking at our 87-153 . This looks like it could be a possible match. I would compare it to an undamaged version of your roller just to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at