Plastic angled two fins glazing

A quick learner from Burlington, NC says:

I got an new igu installed for igu in a wood frame very sloppy.

I am planning to redo it. I am in need of glazing bead to redo the glazing beads. Hope you can help to identify the best fit you have. any light color would be great. ( I was in product design and Manufacturing Eng field.)

(4 photos)The old cover/glazing bead was showing about 3/4" on surface (Face leg), the inserting leg is about 15/16" long and has two fins, one is about 1/8" located 3/8" lower from surface; 2nd fin is at very bottom end on opposite face of the leg (this fin is softer in different material.)

On additional Q: your installation video attached to each product you have appear the same for storm door/windows, but many of your products seems for wooden frame with IGU - ? Maybe by now you have new video to update to minimize misleading? That would be a great support to many many fellows like me.

What I need is for a wooden sash(frame) - I believe it was done about 40+ yrs ago.

I guess the glass company did the job for me do not have skilled member. 1. the IGU is under size (the seat opening is 5/8" larger each way than IGU installed; 2. looked like they did not know the construction of the glazing and broke sections when removing broken igu. 3. they used something alike your product #55-204 with double sided thin foam tape. And positioned incorrectly kind of loose, clear silicon was in a mess along the joint line to wood frame - where I can not refinish the wood frame surface. The worst is waterproof or repellent functions can not be expected.

Maybe I can create some video or pics to share with you or your customers if I could get the fit parts and correct installation informations.

Thank you,

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. Take a look at our 55-080 glazing. This may be a possible match, though it's a little different. If you wanted to try it out first, you can order a sample of it here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.