Plastic bead to seal glass pane in the wooden sash

A handy person from Newburyport, MA says:
I am looking for replacement plastic bead for my windows. The bead is "L" shaped in cross section. THe long leg of the "L" inserts between the glass pane and the wooden frame and has small ridges or barbs that help hold it in place. The short edge of the "L" (about .5") covers over the edge of the glass.

The bead is used around all 4 sides of the pane to seal it in and hold the glass in place.

I have had to replace some glass, and needed to refinish the wood on several windows, and much of the plastic bead is brittle and breaks apart when I try to remove it.

I am looking for replacement for this beading.

Snap in
A handy person from Newburyport, MA says:
Hi,
Please ignore my question.

terminology is everything. I found out what I'm looking for is plastic snap-in window glazing. Looking at your site, I found the following item which I believe is what I am looking for:
HURD/RIVCO SNAP-IN
Product Code: 55-175

I am 99% certain my windows are Rivco, so this would make sense.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, great! I'm glad you were able to find what you need. Please let us know if you ever need anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.