Plastic bendable drawer stop

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Hello...looking for this style drawer stop...thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32239571_10216549977727749_417218204079751168_n.jp
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting your photo onto our Discussion Board. Please take a look at our 32-125 drawer stop. We show it installed onto the drawer cabinet where yours appear to look like it's installed on the back end of the drawer. I feel you can install the 32-125 either way. Look over the media guides on this page for extra information. After going through all the drawer stop material, get back to us with some thoughts.

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Great...thank you. I will try it...I think I will have to flip it over so I get the same height as the original.
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.