Plastic caps for full view Leigh products 8 foot bifold door

A quick learner from Effingham Il. says:
Door has part #6956 on sticker. 1/4 inch hole. Apx 5/8 inch lip. Apx 1/2 inch high. Have tried the Swisscom part # 21-109 fits the pin but the lip is only 1/2 inch do you have any that have a bit larger lip? I work at a nursing home and need quite a few.
Nathan J
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure I understand. The 21-109's lip is also 5/8". Can you confirm the exact size you need?
A quick learner from Effingham il says:
If the 21-109 has a 5/8 lip I must have put some other cap in the bag. I do need a 5/8 lip. How much do they cost and what amount do I have to buy.
The old ones have a solid plastic bottom no hole in it 5/8 lip an looks a bit shorter than a 1/2 inch tall, so door rides on lip not the rod. Nathan
User submitted photos of a bi-fold pin cap.
This is what I have , what else do you have ? Nathan
User submitted photos of a bi-fold pin cap.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The cap your Leigh door pin uses is 21-109. As far as we can tell, you didn't buy this one before. The cap does have a small hole at the top, but it shouldn't interfere with the operation of the door. What do you think? You can buy as few as one of them or as many as you like.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.