Plastic clamp on Phillip's casement window frame

A home owner from Leesburg, VA says:
Hello, the plastic clamp that keeps the locking mechanism in place broke when I was locking the window (it has always been a stiff lock). Pictures are attached - the broken clamp, and one that is not broken. Phillips is the manufacturer. Can you tell me what the part that moves up and down when the lock lever is moved up and down, and if you have the plastic clamp?

Thank you,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Elaine. I would recommend our 39-417 guide. This looks to be the current type used. It seems like the manufacturer changes this guide's style every couple years. I know the 39-417 is different, but I think it can still work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)