Plastic clip

A home owner says:
I am looking for a small plastic clip that clips onto the window frame to keep the screen frame from falling out.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't recognize this part. If you know the make of the window, that could help us identify what it is. It might actually be made only by the manufacturer of your window. That said, take a look at our 70-053 screw on clip. Maybe you can use that to hold in your screen.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)