Plastic clip for awning window

A quick learner from Rontonda West, FL says:

Hi,

I think this is either jalousie or awning style windows on my condo (I am not really sure how to classify them). I am trying to lubricate those windows and clean debris for their smooth operations.

Some of my windows have the plastic part broken (it is quite brittle), this is some kind of guide or a clip made out of plastic. I wonder if you could help me to identify those parts.

I also wonder if I need any pins or maybe I need to order some assembly or hinge where that plastic piece would be alrdady included.

I appreciate your help,

Thank You,

Mietek 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crankshaft.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PlasticGuide.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WindowView.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season, Mietek. This kind of window isn't as popular these days as it once was, so we don't have a wide selection of repair parts like we once may have. That said, our 39-537 looks like a match for the lock arm you have pictured. Look it over and see if you think this would be a suitable replacement.

Alternate image for 39-537
Alternate image for 39-537

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.