Plastic clip for roll-out window

A quick learner from florida says:
I am looking for a plastic clip for a roll out window. It is a plastic clip that holds the window closed when it is shut and it has two screws that hold it in place
A customer submitted photo of a roll out window clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 39-538 nylon cam lock pair. Do you think this might work for you? Please let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)