Plastic clip that holds the spring loaded rod down with the sash.

A home owner from South Carolina says:
I don't have a picture of the part in its entirety, every part in my house is broken. It is clear, and holds the spring loaded rod in place with the lower window. The windows were installed in the house in 1988 and have no markings, name or numbers. Thank you for your time.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Korey. This part is known as a top sash guide. Yours looks similar to our 18-118, but check it out and carefully compare it to your own hardware to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)