Plastic clips to secure screens

A quick learner from Southern MD says:

Trying to locate the plastic clips that go on the screens to hold them in the window. Would anyone know where I could purchase them in Bulk. I've tried the usual places Lowes...etc and they referred me to a screen company. They informed me that the windows/screens that I have are by Patriot, but I've been having trouble locating the part.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 70-123 patriot screen clip. Do you think that might be it? Does it match your own hardware? If it doesn't, or if you aren't sure, please upload a few pictures of your current clips for us to look at and possibly identify.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)