Plastic corners

A professional from Minnesota says:
Hi,

My name is Rick and I work at Cherokee Hardware. I'm having trouble finding some corners for a screen that I'm working on I've sent you couple of photos of the corners and the channel that it fits into. There was no name or part numbers stamped on the product so hopefully the images will help.

Thanks,
Rick
User submitted photos of screen corners.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rick. You will have trouble finding this corner. Normally on extruded framing you would use a mitered cut type corner. But to repair this frame you will need the same type of "square cut" corner to keep the measurements the same. The closest we have would be the 95-034, but I'm not sure if it will work in your frame. Maybe if you modify it you could get it to work. Worst case scenario is that you might need to make a complete new screen for your customer.
A home owner from Cape Coral FL says:
We have a broken piece at bottom of our impact window. Need replaced or need to replace window ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16733607322483097683817740963035.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16733607919491577186805412052950.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You definitely don' need to replace your window. Glazing is fairly simple to replace, though I'm not sure what size yours is. In terms of style alone I would say that our 55-191, 55-172, and maybe our 55-194 are close contenders. Look those over and see how well their dimensions match your original.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.