Plastic corners

A professional from Minnesota says:

My name is Rick and I work at Cherokee Hardware. I'm having trouble finding some corners for a screen that I'm working on I've sent you couple of photos of the corners and the channel that it fits into. There was no name or part numbers stamped on the product so hopefully the images will help.

User submitted photos of screen corners.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rick. You will have trouble finding this corner. Normally on extruded framing you would use a mitered cut type corner. But to repair this frame you will need the same type of "square cut" corner to keep the measurements the same. The closest we have would be the 95-034, but I'm not sure if it will work in your frame. Maybe if you modify it you could get it to work. Worst case scenario is that you might need to make a complete new screen for your customer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at