Plastic drawer guide

A handy person from Iowa says:
I need a new plastic drawer guide. I find these really hard to figure out what size to order due to how they are measured. I measure the inside area that slides over the metal piece and I can't find one that fits. I work on furniture so this isn't my first rodeo. :) I have every size there is, except the one that works in this case!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer metal guide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer plastic guide.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree with you about how these are measured. It seems like every manufacturer has their own idea of what the important dimensions are.

The good news is, I am just about convinced that you want our 32-032. This looks like a dead ringer for what you have in your photo. I think as long as the dimensions we show on the 32-032 store page match yours, then you should be good to go. We show all the opening dimensions for that, at least, rather than leaving it up to chance.

A handy person from Iowa says:
Yes, this is it. Geez, that seemed pretty easy having you do it. I will keep this in mind. Thank you so much! Have a great weekend.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Not a problem, and you as well!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.