Plastic drawer slide(Tanker Desk)

A quick learner from TN says:
Hi, I am restoring an old steel tanker desk and cannot find the plastic slide guides to replace the worn missing ones. They are L shaped and have a little nipple that sets into a hole on the drawer track. Any help would be greatly apprectiated!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like something similar to our 32-114. Could that be what you need? Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)