Plastic drawer track back plate

A handy person from Tomball, TX says:
I have had trouble finding a replacement for this right-hand drawer track back plate. It was installed by a housing contractor, using Quality Cabinets hardware in 1991. The back plate is secured to a wooden rail on the back wall with one screw, and it has a ledge to hang from the top of the wooden rail. The bottom has a plastic rectangular frame that mates with the end of the drawer track, which has a rolled profile. The top of the end of the track is flat and horizontal, but the bottom is bent to have a thin vertical guide.
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you may be able to use our 32-025. Look it over and see what you think. One important detail to consider is the opening of the socket that accepts the track. If ours is the same size as yours, then I think this will be a good option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)