Plastic front drawer (left and right) guides

A quick learner from new york says:
Looking for this part or comparable for a drawer slide for a wooden dresser.
I believe it is called a guide.
Ours is broken off and plastic.
Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3027.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3026.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have this exact guide. Take a look at the 32-083 or 32-114, and let us know if you think you could use one of these as a substitute. 

A home owner from Florida says:
I am looking for the exact same part. Mine comes from 1960's Danish bedroom furniture. What did you end up using?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)